Spark (5 months – 6th Grade)
The journey begins with a spark in the life of every child as we prepare the next generation for a signiﬁcant life with Christ at the center of their lives.
We offer Bible based programs in exciting and fun ways that will engage and challenge children. Ask about this year’s ﬁeld trips and serving opportunities in our community.
Children’s safety is very important to us, so you will need to sign in your kids aged 5 months through 6th grade through our kid-friendly check in system:
- On Sundays, immediately to your right as you enter the front doors of the church. (view on campus map)
- On Wednesdays, at the bottom of the stairs at the back entrance. (view on campus map)
Someone will be there to assist you and walk you through the process.
Spark Sundays (10am-11:40am)
Registration required, open enrollment. (Closed on major holidays.) Spark Sundays includes the following age groups:
Spark Infants: 5-15 months
- Infants and nursing moms have a quiet place to enjoy the company of
other little ones and their moms.
Spark Toddlers: 16 – 35 mos.
- There’s an exciting area designed just for this age group, complete with age appropriate curriculum.
Spark Pre-K: 3-5 year olds.
- A fun and creative environment that can stimulate kids as they learn.
Spark Gathering: K-6th grade.
- Imagine learning about God through music, puppets, engaging activities and performances in a large group setting.
Spark Wednesdays (4pm-7:15pm)
Registration required, limited enrollment. This program follows the school calendar. Pre-registration is required for this program.
Session 1 (4 – 6pm, 2nd-6th grades)
Loaded program includes gym time, homework assistance, workshops, healthy meals, and more.
Session 2 (6 – 7:15pm, Pre-K-6th grade)
- Large group lesson, games
- Small group activities, relationship building, student leadership development
- (p) 518.370.1010 ex. 24
- (e) email@example.com
- (p) 518.370.1010 ex. 25
- (e) firstname.lastname@example.org